Sati Yoga weekend, payment page
Thank you for submitting the booking form for a Sati yoga weekend at Macalla Farm
Unless you are transferring from another course or paying by gift voucher, to complete the booking you need to send us a 50% deposit.
We offer a three tier pricing to enable everyone to pay according to their mean.
- The normal price for this course is €580 (deposit € 290), please pay this price if you can.
- If it is too high, you can pay the Supported price of € 480. If this is still too high, please contact us.
- By paying the € 680 Supporter price, you support our work and enable us to continue offering supported prices.
Please note that single rooms are only available to those paying the Standard or Supporter rate
Payment by bank transfer
To pay by bank transfer (in euros), directly into our bank account, please use the following bank details:
Westport, Co Mayo, Ireland
Account name: Macalla Farm Ltd
Branch sort code: 937169
Acc #: 43888189
Bank ID Code (BIC): AIBKIE2D
Please make sure that you accept all bank charges and that your name and the date of the course are mentioned on the transfer. Also please let us know by email when you have transferred your booking deposit.
Payment of 50% deposit online by Paypal
You can pay online with your credit card or with your Paypal account by choosing a price option below.
What is included
- 3 nights accommodation (single room, 100 euros discount if coming with a friend you are sharing a room with)
- All meals (delicious organic vegetarian food, most vegetables grown on our farm)
- Five yoga and four meditation sessions equivalent to more than 10 hours of tuition
- Observance of appropriate social distancing and all health and safety / hygiene protocols to ensure everyone’s safety
Timetable for retreat
5.30 pm Leave Roonagh pier
6.00 pm (approximately) Arrive at the centre
7.00 pm Dinner followed by introductory talk
9.00 am Sitting meditation
Saturday and Sunday
8.00 am Meditation / breath awareness
8.30 am Morning yoga
11.00 pm Brunch followed by free time for hill walking, reading, relaxing
4.30 pm Walking meditation
5.00 pm Afternoon class
7.00 pm Dinner
8.00 am Sitting meditation
8.30 am Meditation / breath awareness
9.00 am Morning asana class
11.00 pm Brunch
12.30 pm Depart centre for 1.00pm ferry
*times may change