Connecting course payment page
Thank you for submitting the booking form for the Connecting course at Macalla farm
Unless you are transferring from another course or paying by gift voucher, to complete the booking you need to send us a 50% deposit.
We offer a three tier pricing to enable you to pay according to their means.
- The normal price for this course is €680, please pay this price if you can.
- If it is too high, you can pay the Supported price of €520.
- By paying the €780 Supporter price, you support our work and enable us to continue offering subsidised prices.
Payment by bank transfer
To pay by bank transfer (in euros), directly into our bank account, please use the following bank details:
Westport, Co Mayo, Ireland
Account name: Macalla Farm Ltd
Branch sort code: 937169
Acc #: 438888189
Bank ID Code (BIC): AIBKIE2D
Please make sure that you accept all bank charges and that your name and the date of the course are mentioned on the transfer. Also, please let us know by email when you have transferred your booking deposit.
Online payment by Paypal
You can also pay your deposit online with your Paypal account by sending money to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included
- 5 nights accommodation (single room, 80 euros discount if coming with a friend you are sharing a room with)
- All meals (delicious organic vegetarian food, most vegetables grown on our farm)
- 25 hours of tuition in mindfulness
- Observance of appropriate social distancing and all health and safety / hygiene protocols to ensure everyone’s safety