Staying at Macalla Farm
The accommodation at Macalla Farm is comfortable and relaxing with beautiful views of Clew Bay and Croagh Patrick.
When courses are not running, we are offering vegetarian guesthouse accommodation for those on personal or solitary retreats, or for people who simply want a quiet time away from it all.
It is also possible to rent one of the houses as self catering accommodation.
Two adjacent buildings make up our guest accommodation; one an ecologically renovated old farmer’s cottage built at the turn of the last century and the other a renovated outbuilding known as the ‘new cottage‘.
- Both houses are strictly non-smoking.
- There is no wifi, television, microwave or hair dryer in either house.
- Children and pets are welcome.
- The cottages are a mile and a half from the harbour, main beach and pub, and two miles from the shop.
- All bed linen is provided.
- Strictly no parties. We ask guests not to invite anyone in the houses without asking us first permission to do so.
- The houses are quiet after 10.00 pm, we ask that you keep noise level to a minimum after this time.
We are very conscious of our ecological footprint and hope that those staying at the farm join us in bringing awareness to the ordinary aspects of living. We ask that guests be sparing with the use of electricity and conserve water.