Accommodation at Macalla farm
The accommodation at Macalla Farm is comfortable and relaxing with beautiful views of Clew Bay and Croagh Patrick.
When courses are not running, the accommodation is available for those on a personal retreat, solitary retreat or skill session, for self-catering / guesthouse rental or for venue hire.
Two buildings make up our accommodation; one an ecologically renovated cottage built at the turn of the last century and a renovated outbuilding known as ‘the extension’.
On some of our courses, a limited number of single rooms are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. If no single room is available at the farm, it is generally possible for us to book a room at a local B&B at the same rate. The B&B is about 10 minutes walk from the centre. If you require a single room, please contact us before you book.
Single room supplement is €20 extra per night.
For those on a tight budget it is usually possible to camp at the centre and avail of a €20 per night discount.
- Both houses are strictly non-smoking
- There is no wifi, television, microwave or hair dryer in either house
- Children and pets are welcome
- The cottages are a mile and a half from the harbour, main beach and pub, and two miles from the shop
- All bed linen is provided except for towels, which you will need to bring with you.
We are very conscious of our ecological footprint and hope that those participating on our retreats join us in bringing awareness to the ordinary aspects of living. We ask that guests be sparing with the use of electricity and conserve water.