Sati yoga mid-week break
25- 28 August 2021
This short Sati yoga intensive focuses on the fundamentals of a balanced yoga practice: asana (postures), pranayama (breathing) and meditation. It is particularly suitable for beginners or intermediate students who wish to develop a home practice.
Sati Yoga summer mid-week break
This course is suitable for all levels.
This 3-day course is suitable for anyone who enjoys doing yoga and wishes to have a practice they can do outside of attending formal classes. Beginners are welcome, as are those who are experienced yogis but who would like some guidance towards renewing their present practice.
This course introduces a unique approach to breathwork drawing from classical pranayama as well as from the Buddhist perspective on mindfulness of breathing.
PRICE AND WHAT’S INCLUDED
The normal cost of this course is €450. A 50% deposit is payable by bank transfer or through Paypal.
In line with our tiered pricing system, a reduced price of €350 is available for those who are unable to pay the normal price.
Those who are financially comfortable and who wish to support our work can pay the supporter’s rate of €550.
What’s included in the price
- 3 nights accommodation (single rooms), if you are coming with a partner or friend and sharing your room with them, a 60 euros discount is available.
- Dinner taken together with us on first night.
- Organic and homemade sourdough bread, yoghurt, jam, fruit, teas supplied for 3 breakfasts (self-catered).
- 2 delicious full lunches in our organic vegetarian cafe
- Basic ingredients supplied for vegetarian meals the other two nights
- Option to have dinner in either of the two restaurants on the island (cost not included)
- 5 yoga classes (8 + hours of tuition, small classes)
The course starts Wednesday evening and finishes Saturday at lunchtime
The price is based on single room occupancy (you may have to share a bathroom with one other person). A discount is available if you are coming with a friend or partner and sharing a room with them.
Click here to view our Accommodation Page