Developing a practice retreat, payment page
Thank you for submitting the booking form for the Developing A Practice Retreat at Macalla farm
Unless you are transferring from another course or paying by gift voucher, to complete the booking you need to send us a 50% deposit.
We offer a three tier pricing to enable everyone to pay according to their means.
- The normal price for this course is €800, please pay this price if you can.
- If it is too high,you can pay the Supported price of €600.
- By paying the €980 Supporter price, you enable us to continue offering subsidised prices.
Payment by bank transfer
To pay by bank transfer (in euros), directly into our bank account, please use the following bank details:
North Mall, Westport, Co Mayo, Ireland
Account name: Macalla Farm Ltd
Branch sort code: 986430
Acc #: 11952553
Bank ID Code (BIC): ULSBIE2D
Please make sure that you accept all bank charges and that your name and the date of the course are mentioned on the transfer. Also please let us know by email when you have transferred your booking deposit.
Online payment by Paypal
You can also pay your deposit online with your credit card or with your Paypal account by choosing a price option below.
What is included
- 6 nights accommodation (single room, 100 euros discount if coming with a friend you are sharing a room with)
- All meals (delicious organic vegetarian food, most vegetables grown on our farm)
- fourteen yoga and seven meditation sessions equivalent to more than 34 hours of tuition
- Observance of appropriate social distancing and all health and safety / hygiene protocols to ensure everyone’s safety
Timetable for retreat
5.15 pm Depart Roonagh Pier for Clare Island
around 6.00 pm Arrival at Macalla Farm, settle into accommodation
7.30 pm Dinner followed by introductory talk
9.00 am Evening meditation
Second to sixth day
8.00 am Meditation / breath awareness
8.30 am Morning yoga
11.30 am Brunch, then free time for hill walking, reading, relaxing or private interviews with the teachers
4.30 pm Walking meditation
5.00 pm Afternoon yoga class
7.00 pm Dinner
8.30 am Sitting meditation
8.30 am Meditation / breath awareness
9.00 am Self practice class
12.30pm Depart centre for 1.00pm ferry