Guest house accommodation at the farm
Bed and breakfast rates are 35 euros per person sharing or 50 euros for a single room. Minimum stay 2 nights, discounts available for longer stays off season.
Prices include self catering organic breakfast, with Muesli or porridge, freshly baked sourdough bread, fruit juice and a selection of Macalla Farm home made jams.
A selection of organic fruit and teas is available at all time.
During the summer season months, Macalla farm Stone Barn Cafe, just across the road, offers delicious organic vegetarian lunch options. Guest can also use the self catering kitchen, and a selection of farm produce is available.
- Both houses are strictly non-smoking.
- There is no television, microwave or hair dryer in either house.
- Children and pets are welcome.
- The cottages are a mile and a half from the harbour, main beach and pub, and two miles from the shop.
- All bed linen is provided.
- Strictly no parties. We ask guests not to invite anyone in the houses without asking us permission first.
- The houses are quiet after 10.00 pm, we ask that guests keep noise level to a minimum after this time.
We are very conscious of our ecological footprint and hope that those staying at the farm join us in bringing awareness to the ordinary aspects of living. We ask that guests be sparing with the use of electricity and conserve water.
We have a selection of single, twin, double and triple / family rooms.
You can check availability and request to book below.